Friday, June 09, 2006

Schedule Craziness & Pizza Heaven

My work load has changed dramatically in the past week or so. One of the Chinese teachers quit, so I have to pick up some of the pieces she left behind. This past week has been intense. My new schedule includes a two-hour class on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and 2 two-hour classes on Saturdays. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's tough when you have to handle about 8 one-hour classes and a few tests on top of the two-hour spots each week. The problem isn't the class-time, it's the amount of preparation that goes into each class, you can't go cold into any class, you have to have a plan. I can handle it, I just need some time to adjust.

Called my good buddy Scott the other day and invited him to join me on a trip to Alleycat's. He accepted, of course. You'd have to be on your death bed to miss a trip to Taiwan's best pizza joint. We're heading over there Saturday night. I plan on eating pizza until I keel over!...lol.

I just found out that I have 3 days of vacation time coming to me and I have to use them before August. Can't decide if I should take one day at a time and just chill out here, or take all three at once and head to somewhere cool like Bangkok...gotta decide soon.

No comments: