Friday, June 16, 2006

From Cairo to Capetown

One of my good buddies here, Graeme, has decided to take a break from teaching and span the continent of Africa with one of his friends. He left a week or two ago and is trekking through the dark continent...I'm seriously jealous! He said it should take them about a month to reach Capetown, Graeme's hometown. I wish him lots of luck and hope he stays safe.

I have been thinking about a trip to Africa recently. I think I have to visit Egypt before I make it back to the states. It would be silly not to considering I am already on the other side of the planet. I have always wanted to check out that part of the planet, this just might be my chance. I may have to take up a collection amongst family and friends in order to afford it...lol.

No comments: