Sunday, February 18, 2007

OK, This is Freaky...

A friend just sent me this...love these things.

Follow the instructions and don't peek ahead!!

1. Think of a number between 1 and 10.


2. Multiply that number by 9.


3. If the number is a two-digit number, add the digits together.


4. Subtract five from that number.


5. Determine what number corresponds with the number you ended up with (example: 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, etc.).


6. Think of a country that starts with that letter.


7. Remember the last letter in the name of that country.


8. Think of the name of an animal that starts with that letter.


9. Remember the last letter in the name of that animal.


10. Think of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter.


**Are you thinking of a kangaroo in Denmark eating an orange?

Yikes...pretty crazy. 98% of the population will get the above answer...the other 2% are wacky.

1 comment:

Kevin Gregorek said...

Hah! I'm one of the obviously brilliant 2%, Dave!

I first thought of Denmark, then said "No, too easy". So then I thought of Djibouti (in Africa), an ibis, and a starfruit. Pretty cool, eh?

So when are you headed back stateside? I'm going to be one more year in Hawaii (through next June), then probably over to Colorado. Stop by Honolulu on your way back to the States, and I'll show you around the 50th state.