Saturday, July 01, 2006

World Cup Madness

The World Cup soccer tourney has been incredible. I read the other day that there are 3 times as many viewers as the Super Bowl for EVERY World Cup game! That is pretty amazing when you consider there are about 60 games in total. I've been glued to the TV for many of the matches. It's not easy here because they don't come on until 11pm. The second game of the night starts at 2am...sleep has been as issue...lol. At work we've been collecting the World Cup pins from McDonalds, they are pretty neat. Each country has its own pin with their flag and a peanuts character playing soccer. I know, I know, I'm not 12 years old...it's fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well David you know we are watching here in the Jackson household. Has been exciting so far.

Jayne