Saturday, July 08, 2006

Shelley Belly

Happy Birthday Shell! I didn't forget about your birthday, I swear. I mentioned your big day to mom on the phone a few days back and she said you and the fam were spending the week in Hawaii, or some other god-forsaken hell-hole...lol. I told her I was going to call ya, she said you were on the road. Besides, I'm still not sure your phone will accept my calls? You gotta do something about the blocker thingy.

Oh, by the way everyone, Shelley is my sister. She is the sibling that has consistently made the rest of us look so inadequate...lol. Shelley is the one who always did what mom asked her to do and excelled in pretty much everything she has ever done. The one trait that Shell & I share is our penchant for clutter...neither one of us will ever win the good housekeeping award for neatness. This is not to say we are dirty, just a bit challenged when it comes to being organized. It's in our blood, mom has been battling the clutter bug for years. I love ya sis.

Hope you had a great day/vacation Smelly Shelley!

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
-Mother Theresa

No comments: