Sunday, October 29, 2006

Getting "Lost"

On my recent trip to Bangkok, I managed to pick up the first two seasons of "Lost". I started watching them not too long ago and I can't stop! This is some freaking great TV. The storylines are compelling and the actors are well-suited for this type of adventure. I never had a chance to see it when it was on in the States. It's nice to have the DVD's because I've never been good at remembering to tune in on a certain night to catch a TV program.

Call me a freak, but I think it would be a blast to be part of a group that survives an actual plane crash on a deserted island...love the idea of testing my survival abilities. I think I am well-prepared for such an ordeal after the insanity I went through in Honduras. Perhaps I will have an opportunity on my upcoming trip home...lol.

No comments: