Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Did I Mention It Rains Here?

Sheesh, I think we've had 1, maybe 2 dry days this month. My sinuses have been going berserk. I saw a great sight tonight. I was standing outside the branch school hailing a cab when I noticed a woman walking on the side of the road carrying an umbrella (um, it was raining, big surprise). Suddenly a guy on a scooter approached her and came to a stop within inches of her. He was late noticing the car in front of him had come to a complete stop. The woman was not pleased that he nearly clipped her...she proceeded to whack him over the head with her umbrella!! It was a thing of beauty. Finally, a Taiwanese person showing some aggression!! I wanted to go over and hug that woman for throwing caution to the wind and taking the direct route. Passive aggressiveness in this country is at an epidemic level, I hate it!!

Hungry for some laughter? Download ITunes and check out Jack Black's weekly diary from the set of Nacho Libre, his upcoming movie. He is freaking hilarious. I can't wait for the movie. It's written by the same guy who did Napoleon Dynamite.

No comments: