Monday, May 22, 2006

The Broken Code

I wasted two hours this afternoon. I could've been sleeping, shopping, or cleaning my apartment. All of these things would have been much more rewarding than watching The Da Vinci Code. Perhaps my expectations were a bit high? The movie was boring! I read the book when I was living in Honduras, I couldn't put it down, it was fantastic. It seems like they left out the best parts of the book?? I know that books don't usually translate well onto the silver screen, this interpretation was awful. Don't waste your time & money.

This Thursday there is a foreign teachers meeting at HQ. I have to do a presentation in front of about 20 teachers...ugh. I'm going to show them the path to victory in the writers class. Many of the other foreign teachers are just starting to teach the class, I have been teaching it for 14 weeks...I'll show 'em the ropes.

No comments: