Saturday, November 05, 2005

Batman Begins

It's Saturday night and I'm exhausted. I've been fighting a bit of a cold and work is mentally draining. I LOVE the work, but by the end of the week I'm pretty burnt. Steve and Graeme are here and we're watching Batman Begins. What a cool movie, I'm impressed. We were going to go check out a microbrewery in town, but I'm too tired. Instead, we are hanging here and drinking a few cold ones.

Life here is really not much different from life in the U.S.. I have access to pretty much anything I need and many things are less expensive. One aspect of life here that is better is the women. The average woman here is considerably more attractive than in the States. My journey to work every day is like attending a beauty pageant...lol. Being a pasty white guy garners a lot of interesting looks from the fairer sex. Taiwanese consider white skin very appealing. They hide from the sun in order to prevent any darkening of their skin. It'll be a perfectly sunny day and folks walk down the sidewalks with umbrellas. So, my super-duper white skin is quite the hit.

Two very interesting Malaysian girls just left today. They were here on vacation for 5 days. We had a blast. They were too fun. We exchanged e-mail addresses and they invited me to come and visit them in Kuala Lumpur...they would be my tour guides in what they tell me is an amazing country. I gotta put that on my agenda.

No comments: