Wednesday, November 30, 2005

3 Months Down...

I've come to the end of my 3rd month at work. Everything is progressing nicely. I hate to beat a dead horse, but this teaching gig is sweet. I truly love my job. Every day brings new challenges and victories. For instance, today I helped a little girl prepare for an upcoming English language competition. Every year the city of Taipei brings together the best and the brightest from all of the big English schools and judges them according to their language skills. This particular girl is representing my school in the primary school level. She is as cute as can be. I helped her shore up her pronunciation and delivery, it was too fun. She is reciting a passage named "I like summer".

As I mentioned before, I recently bought a cell phone. Wow, it's really cool and very cheap here. I can't get enough of the text message thing.

Stay tuned for some pictures in the near future...hope to download them sometime this week.

No comments: