Monday, September 18, 2006

Pics!

I can't resist putting pics of the kids on here. This is a fun group that I teach every couple of weeks. They all wanted to be in the picture.

This is downtown, across from Taipei 101. Oddly enough, this place is called New York, New York. It's pretty neat. Lots of fun stuff to do inside. Check out the miniature Statue of Liberty.

My apartment building. It's kinda grungy looking on the outside because the pollution here is brutal. It's actually a very nice building, pretty modern. My apartment is on the top floor. See the two air conditioners on the top, left side of the building? The one on the right is my place. I dig it, very good location.

This is a shot from the top of Taipei 101. Yes, it's insanely tall!!! Looks more like a shot from an airplane. As you can see, the buildings in the pic are not one-story houses, they are big office buildings. Taipei 101 is one of the most remarkable structures I've ever seen. I didn't take this shot, I stole it from another blog...lol.

No comments: