Thursday, September 06, 2007

Rugby World Cup 2007


This weekend the World Cup starts...I am psyched! This is the largest exhibition of my favorite sport. Rugby is not for the faint at heart, it's rough. I have always been a big sports fan and I have no doubt the toughest guys on the planet are rugby players. This should be a fun tourney. My favorite team, the All Blacks, are the favorite to win the competition. The boys from New Zealand are gonna be tough to beat.

The next several weekends I will be at The Brass Monkey, a local pub that shows all of the rugby matches on a giant screen TV. My buddies Graeme and Andrew will surely partake in a lot of the action with me. Both of them are from South Africa, the biggest rival to my team...it could be interesting. A few months back, Graeme gave me a South African rugby jersey. I suppose I will have to wear it, as painful as that may be...lol.

No comments: