Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Lonely Weekend

Catherine has her mid-terms next week so I am on my own this weekend. She has her nose buried in textbooks. I spoke to her the other night and she let me know she would be incommunicado for the next week or so....her commitment is admirable.

We have been inseparable for the past few months, so I feel kind of lost. I guess I could catch up on work stuff or go buy some worthless crap at a night-market, not sure.

I have been trying to figure out what our next trip will be. We are planning on doing something fun next weekend. After I confer with her, I will let you all know. I have been reading up on the bike trails throughout the city. They follow the two main rivers that cut through Taipei. A bike ride is high on my list. The city has several stands set up near the trails that rent bicycles for a day, a very cool idea. Here is a shot of the book that we are using as our guide:

It's a little dated, but it has lots of fun trips in it. We are going to do our best to accomplish all 30 trips.

No comments: