Thursday, July 05, 2007

Learning Chinese

I have decided to finally take the plunge and start learning Chinese. Catherine is anxious to teach me and I think it could be fun. I am an awful student! I love to be in the front of a classroom, not in a chair. My attention span is similar to that of a fruit fly. I think 1 or 2 sessions a week is plenty.

The "Chinese Word o' the Day" gadget on the right is part of the learning process. I am going to attempt to use each day's word in my daily life.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Chinese Study Adviser said...

I am a Chinese study adviser from Beijing. If you have interests in Chinese language, I would like to invite you to join an online survey (supported by Google Blogger) about learn Chinese and mandarin on our blog: hello-mandarin.blogspot.com Thanks.