Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Hallinans Rule!

I got a delivery yesterday. A nice box from the US of A. Didn't see it coming, a pleasant surprise. It is from my sister Shelley and her clan, the Hallinans. She heard my rather pathetic pleas for Reese's Cups, and came through strong! Sorry Shell, you know me, there was no way I was gonna wait until X-mas to open up the box. Without you, Mom, or one of the other sisters here to stop me, the box had little chance of survival!

Along with the chocolate goodness, she included a cool little movie book. She knows me all too well. That book is right up my alley. Yet another way to feed my compulsion to list/order things...lol.

The pic of the kids blew me away. Can't believe how quickly they are growing up. Next time I visit, I expect Rachel to be a licensed driver...crazy. Good looking kids. The thought of Shelley having two teenagers running around her house is mind-boggling. I think back to your graduation from Queens College. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago...

Thanks Shelley. You know nothing I do can equal your efforts. Taking the time to send this great stuff is way cool and I am forever in your debt.

I'll be home in about a month. Can't wait to see you and the rest of the fam!

No comments: