Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sicko (Part 3) A MUST SEE

The final installment. I have been mulling over my eventual return to living in the U.S. There are lots of factors that make moving back to the States more or less appealing. I miss my family and friends and want to get back into life there. Health-care is one of the main reasons I am skittish about going home. Taiwan is not a perfect place, but they do a few things very well, including health-care. Life is a lot less stressful when you don't have to be afraid of getting sick. Here are the final 4 clips from Sicko. Please check out michaelmoore.com to find out what he is up to.

Part 9


Part 10


Part 11


Part 12



Feel free to leave a comment about your feelings. Any parts that you felt were particularly shocking or perhaps hard to believe? I look forward to hearing about how this film impacted you.

No comments: