Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Baby On The Way

I just got some wonderful news...my cousin Tricia is pregnant. This is big not only for Tricia and her husband Steve, but also my Aunt Janet & Uncle Pat. Tricia is their only child so this is a momentus occassion...their first grandchild. Congrats all of you and prepare yourselves for lots of craziness...lol.

The writing class is going swimmingly. The kids seem to be responding to me and want to become better writers. It's been so crazy because I am essentially making the class plan as I go, there isn't any blueprint for me to follow. Each week I am breaking new ground.

I am about to start reading One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I've had about 2000 people tell me that this book changed their lives, so I'm taking the plunge this week. I'll keep you posted on my progress and thoughts.

Below are some pics from my neighborhood over here. Enjoy!

No comments: