Wednesday, August 24, 2005

2a.m. Wake-Up Call

Battling insomnia...

It's almost 2a.m. and I just woke up. I can't seem to get my sleep pattern set. I figure it should work itself out in the next few days.

The food has been a challenge thus far. A group of us from the hostel went to a Japanese restaurant today. It was decent. Everything was fine until I nearly choked to death on piece of mystery meat...lol. I've yet to find something I truly like.

It looks like I may be staying at this hostel for quite awhile. The ideal location, cleanliness, cool folks and excellent management make it an easy decision.

I've already heard back from one school. I'm heading over there to talk to the manager in the next few days.

Gotta go, it's time to heat up some fried rice and watch some bad Chinese television

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you made it. good luck and stay safe you nut.
jason PC Honduras