Sunday, June 04, 2006

Damien is Back!

I just saw a commercial for the remake of the movie The Omen. Excellent! I loved the original film with Gregory Peck. I hope this one is even half as good. I remember watching the original with my sister, Shelley, I couldn't have been more than about 10 or 12 years old. It scared the crap out of me! This movie is one of the big reasons I have been a movie freak for the past 25 or so years. There aren't too many things more fun or silly than watching a great horror movie. I have to thank Shelley for allowing me to watch it with her knowing that I was an annoying little brat of a kid. Shelley also knows her comedy, she used to play the "A Wild & Crazy Guy" LP by Steve Martin all the time, what a classic. Thanks Shell, you've had more of an impact on my life than you'll ever know.

No comments: